As the Digital Marketing Specialist at Ad Strategies, you’ll support our Client Service and Account teams in managing all digital recruitment marketing campaigns for a defined group of clients, including job postings, websites, emails, newsletters, print ads, promotions, and special marketing initiatives.
To thrive in this job, you must be excited to make it your own. This is a new position in our agency, so you’ll get to shape it with your good ideas, industry expertise, and passion for helping our team know better, do better, and be better on behalf of the enterprise and Fortune 500 clients we serve.
When you join us, you’ll be obsessed with staying on top of industry trends to ensure our clients are positioned to attract top talent to their organizations.
What’s the future of digital marketing? You tell us.
- Hybrid work options – We’re flexible! Some days we’re working from our offices in Scottsdale; most days we work from home.
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- $100k in company paid life insurance
- Company sponsored training
- Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities – We’re always willing to invest in your future.
- Company sponsored volunteer days
Compensation: Base salary of $65,000 to $85,000 depending on experience and skills.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is extremely comfortable talking to clients. You’ll need to regularly and confidently communicate the nuances of our research, reasoning, and recommendations to talent acquisition teams and their stakeholders.
- Understands the overall project mission and scope while pivoting to perform tactical duties while following the details of a complex process.
- Has managed project deliverables and timelines for client campaigns in an ad agency, marketing firm, or marketing department.
- Can work under tight deadlines, responding to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables. You gotta keep up!
- Is a subject matter expert. We’re going to look to you for media and market research to help build marketing and campaign strategies that move the ball forward on our clients’ behalf.
- End-to-end management of new projects for digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, and overall campaign management, working closely with the Account Team.
- Vet all the things, including job boards.
- Efficiently prepare, place, and process ads with 100% accuracy, providing accurate costs, schedules, and time quotes to clients.
- Provide validation and verification on project deliverables and promote exceptional quality standards.
- Facilitate creative consultations with account and production teams to ensure appropriate strategies, adequacy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, reviews, and client presentations.
- Collaborate with production teams and account leadership to create achievable and measurable project plans that include regular status reporting.
- Work with the Account Team to ensure clear client communications and expectation setting.
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions to client questions and campaign needs.
- Accurately track media for billing and invoicing.
- Identify areas where efficiencies can be implemented to increase overall digital marketing program ROI.
- Minimum 2 years of project/account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in project management, advertising, marketing, communications, or related; or commensurate work experience.
- Experience drawing correlations between performance data from multiple
sources to align with client marketing objectives (i.e. email engagement
data, paid search data, social data, web engagement data).
- Experience managing multiple projects across creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns via programatic interface
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Analytics; willingness and ability to learn and utilize new systems/tools as needed.
- Deep experience planning and running client meetings and facilitating creative working sessions.
About Ad Strategies
We are a boutique recruitment marketing and employer branding agency in Scottsdale, AZ. Our enterprise clients span a wide-range of industries, including Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Education, Insurance, and Finance.
2022 is an exciting time to join the Ad Strategies team. We’re seeing an evolution happen in our industry, with organizations prioritizing recruitment marketing and employer branding more than ever. At the same time, we’ve prioritized growing our team and expanding our services. As we do, we’re looking for individuals who are fueled by some of the things that fuel us:
- Our values: Curiosity, Courage, Connection, and Commitment.
- Our willingness to bring grit and creativity, knowing we’re backed by a team that helps us grow and appreciates what we bring to the table.
- Our ability to take ownership and evolve consistently in our roles.
- Our fun environment and upbeat attitudes — We laugh, snack a lot, and make an impact together.